SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT FOR THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY OF ENDOCRINOLOGY AND THE ENDOCRINE SOCIETY JOINT MEETING: ICE/ENDO 2014 TODAY!
Submit your best science for oral, poster, and poster preview presentation during ICE/ENDO 2014 — the premier venue to share research, exchange ideas, and network with more than 10,000 endocrine researchers and practitioners.
The deadline for abstract submission is January 29, 2014 1:00 PM ET. A complete list of over 120 abstract categories is available at the official ICE/ENDO 2014 website. All are welcome to submit!
RETURNING FOR THE SECOND YEAR! "POSTER PREVIEWS"
A small number of poster presenters with high-scoring abstracts will be invited to give a brief podium presentation as a preview of their poster.
RECEIVE SUPPORT FOR YOUR RESEARCH WITH MORE THAN $200,000 IN AWARDS AVAILABLE!
Submission of an abstract is a pre-requisite for all travel grant applications and abstract scores will be an important criterion in the award process.
The International Society of Endocrinology is pleased to offer up to 100 grants to bring young endocrinologists from all over the world to the ICE/ENDO 2014 meeting.
As always, The Endocrine Society will provides students, fellows, and early career professionals abstract-based awards to participate at the meeting. Apply for the following awards today when you submit your abstract:
- International Society of Endocrinology Travel Grants
- The Endocrine Society's Outstanding Abstract Awards
- Eugenia Rosemberg Abstract Awards
- Mara E. Lieberman Travel Grants
- NEW! Oral Abstract Award in Reproductive Science (Supported by Mr Gopal Savjani)
- NEW! Helmsley Charitable Trust Abstract Awards in Type 1 Diabetes
- NEW! Frontiers in Reproduction Abstract Award
Visit www.ICE-ENDO2014 for more information on registration and abstract submission.